SEO has gone through many changes over the years, but there are a few primary areas and focus that any great SEO firm should provide in the process of starting and providing on-going SEO for their clients. Those four areas include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive research and analysis of your business. Identify top relevant keywords and keyword variations your business or practice is looking to be found for on the major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo!. As well as developing an understanding of the most important revenue streams for you, now and in the future. While keyword volume is important, don’t always focus on higher search volumes, sometimes those can be more competitive. Instead look for a strategy that fits your individual needs.
- On page content and optimization of Title Tags, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, etc. These are the most important and primary way that Google and other search engines understand what your website is about and what the focus is of your business or practice.
- Off page back link building and optimization process through a Google certified partner.This area is the on-going process of SEO, and is crucial to the overall success of your SEO. These back inks should be relevant and have authority based on your business, and should be focused on Page Rank through Page Rank 6 websites that allow you to gain “juice” from the fact that they have a agreed to your info.
- Bi-Monthly reporting and communication designed to fit your schedule, easy to understand tracking and reporting for analysis and rankings.The great thing about SEO and other forms of online advertising, is that understanding the analytics and data will allow you to make adjustments and changes, to cater your online campaign as you learn about your prospects. Focus on a company or firm that provides a dedicated account manager, and provides both ranking reports and analytics as part of their monthly reporting and tracking model.
- Make sure they are a Google Certified Partner. When choosing an SEO marketing firm is check and verify their credentials by clicking on the Google link in their email or on the webstie and it will take you to a separate page.
JEMSU.com is a leader in online digital marketing and has provided consulting and results for our clients after years of SEO marketing as well as other online services. They can be reached at 720-545-1555 or at www.jemsu.com.