JEMSU is proud to launch the full custom, responsive website for Ridge at 38, a neighborhood association promoting the revitalization of historic West 38th Avenue in Lakewood, Colorado. Home to an eclectic mix of businesses that serve the community and welcome visitors, they offer a taste of small town life without the drive. We created a custom responsive website design to achieve the client’s stated goals.
- Apply consistent branding and tell the story of community engagement in the neighborhood.
- Serve up a complex amount of information in an intuitive, easy-to-navigate fashion.
- Incorporate interactivity and up-to-date info, including neighborhood deals, business listings, events, blogs and real estate information.
- Give the client the ability to edit posts, pages, products and portfolio photos on their own.
- Large photos with key messages tell the neighborhood story.
- We worked through complex site maps to ensure all target audiences would be able to quickly reach the information relevant to them.
- We highlighted events and email capture to keep people engaged in what’s happening in their neighborhood.
- A custom Google map feature lists all participating businesses, even if they don’t have Google Places accounts.
- We built a business directory that the client can update and tag so that each new business shows up in the appropriate categories throughout the site.
- To make the back-end easy for our clients to update, we build websites on the wordpress platform. WordPress is used by many of the worlds top companies.
View the live site at ridgeat38.com.