RoofCorp is one of Denver’s most established, reputable roofing companies. After years of working with JEMSU to achieve top SEO rankings in this competitive market, the RoofCorp team decided to redesign their website. We updated the look and feel of their incorporated their existing branding into a clean, easy-to-navigate site design. View the site at www.roofcorpinc.com.
- Give site visitors an interactive experience, with the ultimate goal of getting them to fill out the free estimate form.
- Allow for easy browsing through a large inventory of shingles and a portfolio of completed projects.
- Give the client the ability to edit posts, pages, products and portfolio photos on their own.
- We designed several animated touches, including a moving roofline over the navigation, a rotating stack of photos on the homepage, and the RoofCorp van driving onto the scene.
- We created a complex filter system updatable by the clients to sort through shingles and projects by manufacturer, type, color and city.
- To make the back-end easy for our clients to update, we build websites on the wordpress platform. WordPress is used by many of the worlds top companies.