Hero’s Pets is a successful local pet supply store dedicated to raising the standards for pet nutrition. They believe in the raw food diet for animals, carrying only natural products from morally conscience companies and offering health consultation to each customer. As they expanded to a larger store and began exploring taking their products online, the chose JEMSU as a digital marketing partner.
- Maintain a warm, personal feel while positioning the brand to go national.
- Design the site launch to launch in two phases, creating a position for a full e-commerce section to come online later in the year.
- Incorporate the look and feel created by their own professional illustrator, Brandi November Lyons.
- Give the client the ability to edit posts, pages, products and portfolio photos on their own.
- We incorporated the existing branding, which conveys the store’s approachability and warmth, into a consistent visual language familiar to a larger online audience.
- Keeping the free consultation form and contact information at the top of the page and offering email signup in the footer makes it easy for site visitors to get connected.
- The large photos of animals and the customer testimonials tell the story of the brand’s philosophy.
- The e-commerce portion is in process for a fall launch.
- To make the back-end easy for our clients to update, we build websites on the wordpress platform. WordPress is used by many of the worlds top companies.