New America School empowers new immigrants, English language learners, and academically underserved students with the educational tools and support they need to maximize their potential. It was a privilege to partner with them to improve their site, help increase enrollment to help more students achieve the American dream.
- Appeal to existing and potential students as well as parents, administrators and potential donors.
- Quickly communicate the mission, benefits and culture of New America School and its three Colorado campuses.
- Simplify a previously complex navigation system, highlighting the most important points while still containing a large amount of information.
- The homepage features several layers of navigations, with the main points large and central, secondary need in the upper right, and less important links in the footer.
- Our staff photographer visited all three campuses to photograph their students and include quotes throughout the site. This gives site visitors an authentic view of the schools.
- The registration form is bright and high on every page, since new student registration is one of the primary goals of the site.
- The site also employs the google translate function for an affordable, accessible option to read it in Spanish.
- The site is responsive, making it easy for mobile and tablet users to view and navigate.
- To make the back-end easy for our clients to update, we build websites on the wordpress platform. WordPress is used by many of the worlds top companies.
View the site at colorado.newamericaschool.org.