Is your brand a household name yet? If not, you should think about how you are implementing an integrated marketing strategy. Integrated marketing strategies help you create awareness and respect for your brand, no matter on what platform or location your brand is found. It utilizes a variety of techniques and methods to achieve this high level of brand awareness.
Achieving this integrated marketing strategy is not easy. But with the right tools and resources, you can do it, too.
Experts recommend the following steps when creating an integrated marketing strategy that works.
- Know your target audience. The ability to know who your audience is will take your business to new levels faster than anything. You need to have an understanding of the demographics of your audience as well as the psychological factors (psychographics) that motivate them to purchase.
- Choose your channels carefully. You should consider which channels will most benefit your brand before placing ads or posts on the different platforms. Working on your branding does not require being on every channel available, but it does involve a careful selection of outposts that appeal to your target audience.
- Create a visual identity. Integrated marketing strategies require that you create a visual identity that is unique to your brand. This concept is what most people consider to be “branding.” The goal is to get your brand recognized in a variety of places using your logo and other unique characteristics of your company.
- Create content that can be used in different ways or in different formats. Repurposing content and using it in additional forms can help you increase your level of engagement with audiences that you would not ordinarily reach. For example, you can create an eBook for download on your main site, a video on YouTube, and a podcast, all addressing the same topic and material.
- Use tracking software to gauge your progress as you go. It is essential to measure the success of your website, social media channels, and YouTube channel, as well as other aspects of your integrated marketing campaigns. By watching how your digital assets are doing, you will know how to improve upon it.
Focus on the Customer Experience
No matter what types of advertising or promotion you do for your brand, you should always focus on making the customer experience as positive as possible. By improving the customer journey, your visitors will come away with a sense of achievement and they will enjoy interacting with your brand.
What We Do
At JEMSU, we understand the importance of creating integrated marketing campaigns that utilize all of the above techniques discussed in this post. We can help you identify your target audience, choose your channels, establish a visual identity that works, and then create content that will attract your target audience and that can be reused in different ways to capture the most leads.
Finally, we’ll show you how to track your progress using sophisticated digital marketing tools. We use all of the elements of a successful integrated marketing strategy to focus on your brand and attract the right customers on multiple channels.
For more information on how we can help, contact us at www.jemsu.com/contact/ or phone 720-307-7255.