JEMSU’s semi-custom WordPress websites can give your small business a modern, mobile-responsive site at a cost that fits your budget.
Project Manager Kerri Hebert and Creative Director Mackenzie Bartels will collaborate with your team to create a site that communicates your business’ main goals and is optimized to convert visitors into customers.
Planning / Discovery
- Identification of your business’ main goals and your points of differentiation from your competition
- Collection / development / organization of assets and content
- Site coding
- Content styling
- Internal testing
- Two rounds of revisions to get the site just how you like it
- A thorough round of quality assurance, including an extensive checklist of best practices in digital marketing
- A smooth launch to replace your old site, including minimal low-traffic downtime and redirecting old links to appropriate pages on your new site
- Basic WordPress training and your own logins so you can make minor site updates without paying an arm and a leg
- We also offer search engine optimization, Pay-Per-Click advertising and video marketing services to ensure your site is reaching your intended audiences.
- Your website is an ever-evolving part of your business, and JEMSU is interested in partnering with you long-term to keep things fresh and up to date.
We’ve loved working with these recent clients to get them an updated, optimized presence on the web:
- DenverWeld.com – advanced custom metal fabricators
- DarbyArchitects.com – an architect specializing in regional, modern and sustainable design, based in Edwards, Colorado
- DenverKidsDentists.com – the Tennyson neighborhood’s favorite pediatric dentist
- FabricsNMoreTexas.com – Custom products and professional designers to enhance your home’s beauty
- ZookBros.com – a Sedalia-based custom home builder and luxury home contractor
Want to add yours to the list? Contact us today: 800.763.4619 or firstname.lastname@example.org.