Join our team
JEMSU is growing! (In fact, we’re one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country.)
If you are passionate about digital marketing and want to join a fun, fast-paced agency, we’d love to meet you. Don’t see an open position in your area of expertise? Wow us with an amazing portfolio, skillset or results, and maybe we’ll create one for you.
JEMSU™, is a leading full service digital marketing agency. We provide effective go to market and digital marketing services. Join our fast growing SEO team.
The ideal candidate must have passion and experience in on-page & off-page SEO, be able to talk to clients and work well in a team environment. Anyone without 2 years of SEO experience will not be considered.
- Conduct SEO Strategy Meetings
- Creation of high level SEO Strategies for 6+ Months
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- On-page SEO alignment
- Off-page SEO strategies(Building of Backlinks)
- Coordinate Content Writing
- Backlink Analysis, Creation, and Cleanup
- Website edits and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO & off-page SEO.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS.
- Passion and high aptitude for internet marketing.
- Ability to organize and lead meetings.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt even faster.
- Strengths in customer service, problem solving, and time management.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be proactive and creative in terms of problem solving.
- A logical and strategic mindset.
- 90 day evaluation period
- Base Compensation Depends on Experience
- On the job training in multiple online marketing channels
- Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- 2+ years of SEO experience
- Background in Marketing
- Denver, CO
JEMSU™, is a leading full service digital marketing agency. We work with small to medium size businesses, offering a variety of services including SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media Services, and Web Design. We are rapidly growing our Paid Advertising department and looking to add a new member to the team.
JEMSU™ prides itself on being a place where people with drive and passion can learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing world. Many members of the team came to JEMSU™ having never worked in digital marketing, and now hold management positions within the company. The ideal candidate must have a passion for marketing and a desire to learn and perfect new skills.
This is a part-time internship opportunity. We’re ideally looking to hire this person full-time after the completion of the internship, so the perfect candidate will be looking to this position as more than just a semester internship.
About The Team
The Paid Advertising team at JEMSU™ is responsible for the setup and maintenance of digital advertising campaigns across a multitude of platforms, including Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, AdRoll, programmatic display, and more. We believe that digital advertising can be an essential part of any business’s overall digital marketing strategy, and we use our extensive experience and diverse background to provide powerful insight and recommendation to our clients.
- Learn the ins and outs of all major advertising platforms we use, specifically in regards to Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Perform regular maintenance and budgeting on active accounts, optimizing for improved performance.
- Assist in sales scopes and keyword research, providing useful data for potential clients.
- Build complete campaign strategies utilizing best practices, including campaign and ad group structure, keyword match types, and ad copy.
- Provide reporting insight to Brand Executives and clients, highlighting areas of success and areas of improvement.
- Stay up to date on industry trends via information resources like blogs, podcasts, and platform tools.
- Passion for learning new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, especially with tight deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities, with the ability to prioritize tasks based on department need
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to see trends and opportunities
- Strong Excel skills, a plus
- Detail-oriented personality, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable speaking with clients regularly
- Experience working with digital advertising, a plus
- Google AdWords certified, a plus
- 0 – 1 years digital experience
We are looking for 2 talented outside sales representatives to join our growing sales force at JEMSU. Are you creative? Are you a hunter? Can you generate your own leads and find your own customers? Do you have 3 years + experience selling Digital Marketing, Website Dev and SEO? Are you a social media Guru? Do you have what it takes to be a Hunter for JEMSU?
About Us: JEMSU is a Google Premier Partner founded in 2009 specializing in SEO and Web Dev. We flourished as one of the Top SEO and Web Dev Firms in Denver serving clients nationwide. We also offer PPC, Display Programmatic, Email Marketing, Facebook and other Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management, Branding, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Ecommerce Shopping and much more. As a Denver Digital Agency we don’t have a formal training program. This position requires a self starter and highly motivated organized and intense individual. We have a great team and our sales team relies on each other. Team oriented sales person will thrive.
- 3+ Years Experience selling Digital Marketing, SEO and Web Dev
- Hunter Mentality – able to prospect 50 -250 new potential clients each week
- Create Solutions around the client goals by creating multi mix product solutions centered around client goals and budget requirements.
- Ability to organize all work performed in our ZOHO CRM and follow up on all tasks
- Ability to run discovery meetings and put meeting notes from Discovery in CRM
- Ability to keep the sales process going by creating engaging conversations with clients
- Ability to close new business with higher than average client spend to accommodate their growth goals
- Ability to Upsell and Cross Sell and Manage the client relationship with JEMSU Account Managers
- Ability to stay on top of all your closed business with a track record of successful implementation working with Account Management and Product Mgrs.
- Prefer a track record of long term client relationships who are loyal to you and stay with you
- Add more than 25 New Prospects Leads in the CRM at a minimum weekly – with DM contact information
- Minimum of 5 Discovery Meetings Weekly
- Minimum of 1 new sale per week
- Minimum of 5 closing appts weekly
- $5000 minimum monthly spend on new closed business, cross sells and upsells
JEMSU: Offers a Competitive Base Salary for an Experienced Hunter. JEMSU has unlimited earning potential with higher than average recurring revenue stream, monthly and quarterly bonus structure, IRA,Medical. Base Pay + Residual & Monthly Commission.