Are you incredibly organized, knowledgeable about digital marketing and eager to get in getting in the door at one of the nation’s fastest growing agencies? If so, JEMSU is looking for someone like you to join our team.
This position is project-based and could vary between 15–30 hours per week. We will only interview candidates who are available to work on-site in our Capitol Hill-area office. This is an entry-level position, but we will not consider anyone without a demonstrated interest in digital marketing.
JEMSU has 300+ clients with services in SEO, PPC, web design and content. We are growing and looking for a talented individual who can wear many hats and provide marketing assistance across all departments. This could range from building client reports to drafting case studies to managing web design projects. This is a great opportunity to learn the ropes at one of Colorado’s top agencies.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Interest in digital marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC and website design
- Commitment to quality, accuracy and consistency
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt even faster
- Strengths in customer service, problem solving and time management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Bonus points if you have skills in:
- Google AdWords
- Writing superb, error-free copy
- Client communication
- Project management
In your cover letter, please tell us how you will manage the project-based nature of the work (15 hours one week, 30 the next).
Resumes and cover letters will only be opened if submitted in PDF format.